Michel Medina and his work group located in Megacentro Pinares in Pereira, Risaralda has different services such as: they offer a complete orientation about the possibility to reach your objectives based in a reliable diagnostic through a pleasant and human consultation that allows you to know what will be the real solution regarding the results.
In our consultation, you will be illustrated in a complete way clarifying your doubts, so you will have a judgment to choose the most suitable way to improve and solve the suggested problem.
You as the patient is an active focus in each consultation, in which you will have the opportunity to share with Doctor Medina the same vision, and maintaining the objective to reach whether body contouring surgery, breast surgery, facial rejuvenation or nose surgery.
We invite you to be part of our work group asking, observing, and solving with us the appropriate way to look better whether in aesthetic surgery or functional reconstructive.
It is important to highlight that Doctor Michel Medina contribute a great experience about reconstructive surgery, for he gets excellent results in his aesthetic process. Michel Medina has developed a career with more than 25 years, reaching high standards in his quality of medical care, and his flawless care methodology. Besides, his clear concepts as a surgeon have showed high quality results and beauty both in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
All the above, sample a clear vision for the patient about the problem or doubt that you need to clarify, and looking for the best way to resolve. This analysis between doctors and his patient allows them to have a closer vision and understanding of the strategy having an approach to the solution that it will satisfying the expectation of both, as well as to reach any specific result.
- He is a plastic, aesthetic, reconstructive, maxillofacial surgeon.
- Full member of the Colombian Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Member of the Ibero-Latin American Federation of Plastic Surgery (ILAFPS).
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS).
- Member (and volunteer) of the International Smile Operation.
- He was a volunteer of International Smile Operation.
- He has treated more than 1.500 cleft lip and palate patients in the last 19 years.
- Graduate as a Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon of the Nueva Granada Military University in 1997.
- President of the COFFEE AXIS CHAPTER on two occasions of the Colombian Society of Plastic Surgery.
- President of the XXXVIII National Congress of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, September 2022, Pereira Colombia of the Colombian Society of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Do you want an appointment with Dr. Michel Medina?
All our procedures specialize in improving the patient’s quality of life, with the sole purpose of regaining their confidence and security.